Friday, January 18, 2008

TextMorph helps you THINK about your WRITING



While surfing the net I came across a magical site that is TextMorph Jan. 08, wondering what’s so magical about it. It helps you correct sentences while writing. It helps you improving your vocabulary. If you are into writing like me, that is I write paid reviews for various companies like I am writing one for TextMorph; you will definitely find this site helpful. It is as good as having a thesaurus helping you out with your writing. TextMorph helps you write what you actually mean. You just need to have words and leave the rest with TextMorph. It even assists you find synonyms of the words that can help you write afresh with better words meaning the same. It will even rearrange sentence order and improve general flow of your paragraph while writing stories, letters and blog posts. Just write your text into the TextIn box and click Morph it.For Example: While studying for my exams I had lot of tea to keep awake through the night.TextMorph Words: While perusing for my exams I had a-great-deal of tea to hold-me back through the night.It is like writing what you are thinking in a fantabulous manner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Initially, I kept using same words all the time while writing. After using http://www.textmorph.com writing has become more exciting, playful and adventurous.It has helped me a lot and hope that it works wonders for you as well.

No comments: