Saturday, December 15, 2007

Adhyatmik Shakti (Spiritual Power)

hi folks!

My name is Ravi Singh and i want to narrate an anecdote that happened practically with me.
I use to believe in god and had a notion that there is a supreme power who rules us all, and that is true to an extent.

But, as we all know that "God helps those who help themselves" that is one has to do their respective karams (work assigned) and then only can one gain success in life. I belong to a joint family wherein there are certain rules and regulations for one and all.

My father is an Adhyatmik Guru that is he preaches as to how one can become one with god. That is if i had complete faith in Shivji (or any god for that matter) believed that he would come to save me in case i am in trouble then he will definitely help me. I was use to listening all such things from the childhood, but really never believed in the same.

Once while i was doing my M.B.A from Gaziabad, i wanted to go to vaishnodevi along with my friend from college. I asked my father for permission to do so, but he denied saying that the weather out there is really not very good and u can go some other time. I was very very upset at the prospect of not being able to go with my friends, becoz i came to know that the weather was absolutely perfect over there.

All my friends went to vaishnodevi, but after they came back from the trip did i come to know that they were trapped in the thunderstorm and there was snowfall as well. Suddenly the weather had changed and become very extreme and that they faced lot of difficulties while they were there.

Now, i suddenly recollected as to my father denying me to go there due to bad weather. I, now never question my father's decisions over the minutest of things.

I now see him more as an Guru rather than father and have full faith in him. Now, i realize as to why people from all over the world come to seek his advice for their various problems.

Thanks for your patience to read this article, but here i want to emphasize on the importance of faith on god or any person or any thing for that matter.


2 comments:

Yoolees said...

Hello adhyatmik,

I agree with your statement about "God only help those who help himself". I do have great faith in God...

Hye
A Blog of Thoughts and Opinions
Make Money Online Free
Text Messages and Funny Jokes

Anonymous said...

Hello are using Wordpress for your site platform?

I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started
and create my own. Do you require any html coding
expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!


my site - weight management programs